Advocating For Your Best Interests

Defense You Can Trust If You Face Indiana Criminal Charges

Good people sometimes make bad decisions or sometimes find themselves in the wrong place at the wrong time. When this happens and you end up being arrested or charged with a crime, the attorney you choose is important. You want an attorney with the experience to vigorously protect your rights and the dedication to give your legal matter the time and attention it requires.

At Altman, Poindexter & Wyatt LLC, we take pride in providing quality legal representation that any person charged with a crime deserves.  Our attorneys have experience not only as private defense counsel, but also experience as a public defender and deputy prosecuting attorney, including experience prosecuting and defending clients from some of the most serious charges in criminal law, including homicides.  The bottom line is that our criminal defense attorneys fight for our clients.

Fighting Your Charges And Protecting Your Future

We handle all misdemeanor and felony criminal matters, including:

  • Drunk driving charges (DUI/DWI/OWI)
  • Drug offenses
  • Violent crimes
  • Theft offenses
  • White collar crimes
  • Traffic violations
  • Juvenile court offenses
  • Probation violations

If you have an OWI charge, we can petition the court for specialized driving privileges so that you can get to work.

Experience with Expungements

If you have a prior criminal record that is holding you back in life, we can explore your options for sealing or expunging your criminal record. Depending on the conviction, and how much time has passed, a person may be eligible to have their conviction or juvenile adjudication expunged. Having an attorney assist you in this process can ensure that your past mistakes no longer impact your future.

Get Help Immediately From An Indiana Criminal Defense Lawyer

For the strong defense you require, contact Altman, Poindexter & Wyatt LLC at 317-743-0054 today to speak to an attorney and put our experience to work for you. You may also send us an online message.